Sunday, January 20, 2008

Trying to sell FSBO?

Trying to sell your home "For Sale By Owner". I respect your desire to sell your home alone. I also know it can be stressful to manage the process without professional help. If you have questions, I'd be happy to help. Call me.

And if you are thinking of an alternative plan, consider this:

· We meet to discuss a future date for me to put your home on the market.
· You continue marketing on your own, and if you sell it yourself, you owe me nothing.
· If your home doesn't sell, I'll be ready with a customized plan to sell your home quickly, for top price.

That's it. No hidden fees. No strings attached.

Call me at (765) 807-7121 or visit my website at www.RomanskiGroup.com to find out how I can make the sale of your home easy and financially rewarding.

Contact The Romanski Group for all your home buying, selling and building needs! Call (765) 807-7121 or check out our website at http://www.romanskigroup.com/ to see all listings in the Lafayette MLS today!

No comments: